Frequently asked questions:
Add the items you want in the cart. Then hit the check out button. You will pay safely through Paypal.
2. Is it safe?
YES. Paypal is a safe way to pay.
3. What if I’m not satisfied with my item?
Contact Joy of Motion by mail & I will do my best to make sure you are happy with your order! Read more about “Refunds & exchanges” further down on this page
Digital items – Crochet patterns:
You will receive your crochet pattern as soon as payment is confirmed by Paypal. Usually within a few minutes. You will the automatically receive an email including a download link for your crochet pattern.
If you choose to make an account on the page, you can access & download your crochet pattern from the Joy of Motion page as well.
2. What format will I receive my crochet pattern in?
A PDF file.
3. Will you ship my crochet pattern?
No. Your crochet pattern will be available for download from your email inbox or the Joy of Motion page.
4. What is included in the “My Account” option upon checkout?
If you choose to make an account on the page you will be able to keep track of your orders & download your crochet patterns from the “My Account” page.
5. How many times can I download my crochet pattern?
Once downloaded – please keep your file safe. You will be able to download the file from the shop/email more than once – but keep it safe on your own computer as well – in case there will be changes to the pattern link in the future.
Refunds & Exchanges:
1. DIGITAL ITEMS: All my crochet patterns is named with “Crochet pattern” & there are stated clearly that it is a pattern. You can not receive refund when the file is downloaded – because then you have received the file & I can not get it back. Refund will not be available for a purchase of a crochet pattern (if pattern is not downloaded) more than 30 days later.
2. HANDMADE ITEMS: You can receive a full refund if the package is not shipped yet. This refund will be made with no costs on your side. If package is shipped: see RETURN.
If you do not like your purchase for any reason, no problem! Returns should be made within 7 days of receipt of order. Shipping cost to return the item is the responsibility of the buyer and refund of the purchase price (minus original shipping charges) will be made promptly once the item has been received by me.
However, if the item is defective or the error is mine, a FULL refund or replacement, including original shipping will be promptly made. Please provide pictures if required.
Feel free to share any blog posts & use the share buttons on the posts as much as you’d like.
Also feel free to link back to me if you happen to mention anything you have learned from my blog or shop.
2. I would like to work with you or guest blog for you?
Send me an email & will figure it out.
3. I want you to guest blog for me!
As question number 2 – just send me an email & will figure it out.
Your best choice is always to send me an email.
All my contact information is here: Contact page.
2. When can I expect my reply?
I will always try my best to answer any contacts as fast as possible. My policy is to answer any contact within 48 hrs on weekdays, & I strive to do so. If I’m really busy I will come back to you as soon as I’m able to. (This is a one woman business).
Please don’t get worried if you don’t have your answer on weekends – they are exactly that to me as well – my days off.
This means: contacting me after the working day is finished on Thursday might mean that I’m not able to contact you until Monday.
Remember there might be differences in our time zones.
I’m from Norway. This means my English is OK, my Norwegian is great & any other language I will have no idea how to understand.